To access this Website you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. Please exit this Website immediately if you are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or territory in which you reside, or are in a country or territory where the access to this Website is not permitted.
The Website is owned and operated by Company. The content of this Website, including but not limited to any trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, audio and video materials thereon, is the intellectual property of Company or its affiliates (“Company’s Proprietary Material”) unless otherwise stipulated in writing. Company’s Proprietary Material is protected under the laws of the United States, and under international treaties – in particular under copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to remove any copyright or other proprietary notice from Company’s Proprietary Material. You are also not permitted to publish, distribute, transmit online or offline or otherwise use Company’s Proprietary Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Company.
Use of Information/ Materials
You may print or have printed by a third party any downloadable information or materials offered on this Website provided that all of the following six conditions are met:
- You require the materials or information solely for, private and not for direct or indirect commercial purposes;
- Your use of the materials is for lawful purposes;
- No copyright or other notice regarding the rights or property of third parties is removed from the materials or information;
- You do not assert any copyright or other intellectual property, ownership or other interest or right in respect of the materials or information;
- You reside in a country or territory where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted; and
- You are of a legal age to consume alcoholic beverages pursuant to the laws of the country or territory in which you reside or of the age at which you have legal capacity to contract in the country in which you are resident, whichever is the greater.
Except for the limited license to download and print certain material / information from this Website for non-commercial and private purposes only, you have no right to use Company’s Proprietary Material. All rights with respect to Company’s Proprietary Material remain the exclusive property of Company or its affiliates.
Information Submitted Through the Website
Registration; User Names and Passwords
From time to time, certain sections of this Website may be restricted to registered users. Where a registration procedure applies, you may be required to register with Company in order to access certain areas of the Website. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a user name or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Website, and you agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Website, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any transactions) and other interactions with the Website that occur in connection with your user name. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account, your user name or the Website, and to ensure that you “log off” and exit from your account with the Website (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
Rules of Conduct
We expect users of the Website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, your use of the Website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in termination of your access to the Website pursuant to Section 14 (Miscellaneous) below.
You agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website:
- any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right; (f) depicting or endorsing irresponsible drinking; or (g) depicting or endorsing activities that are inappropriate when consuming or after consuming alcoholic beverages such as operating a motor vehicle;
- any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking”;
- any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation that is not expressly approved by Company in advance;
- any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual;
- any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of Company; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website).
- Use the Website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without Company’s express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website.
- Create a database by downloading and storing Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without Company’s express prior written consent.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you (and not Company) are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment, and services needed to access and use the Website and for paying all charges related thereto.
Links to or from Other Websites
Except as otherwise expressly stated by Company on the Website, Company is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third party websites that link to or are linked from the Website. Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party websites that link to or are linked from the Website. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any third party site that links to or is linked from the Website because these third party sites are owned and operated by independent entities. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, made available through any third party sites. We make no representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including without limitation credit card or other payment card and other personal information) that you may provide or be requested to provide to any third party, whether through such a third party site or otherwise.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
Company shall have the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to block links to the Website through technological or other means without prior notice.
While the Company endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The Company may make changes to the material on the Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the Website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law).
If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Website, contact us per instructions found in Section 15 (Contacting Us) with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the applicable Website where such material(s) appear.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to Section 1 (Indemnification), the Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, managers, employees, members, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort, including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit the Company’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by the proven negligence of the Company, its directors, agents, officers or representatives; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Termination and Enforcement
WhistlePig is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy the benefits offered on our sites and are continually improving the user experience for everyone by designing and testing the sites against the WCAG 2.1 Level AA standards. If you want to provide feedback about the accessibility of this website or you want to discuss accommodations to help you use this website, please contact email@example.com.