Manhattans are truly one of the easiest cocktails to make. What sets them apart is the quality ingredients you use and how well they play together.
This cocktail is thoughtfully crafted using WhistlePig PiggyBack Rye and Starlino Vermouth giving the classic Manhattan the refinement it deserves.
What You’ll Need
- 2 oz PiggyBack 100% Rye
- 1 oz Starlino Rosso Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Starlino Maraschino Cherries for garnish
What You’ll Do
- Add ingredients to a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir till dilution.
- Serve up in a Coupe or Manhattan Glass.
- Garnish with a Starlino Maraschino Cheery…or three!
- THEN PUT YOUR VERMOUTH IN THE FRIDGE!