Manhattans are truly one of the easiest cocktails to make. What sets them apart is the quality ingredients you use and how well they play together.
This cocktail is thoughtfully crafted using WhistlePig PiggyBack Rye and Carpano Classico Vermouth giving the classic Manhattan the refinement it deserves.
What You’ll Need
- 2 oz PiggyBack 100% Rye
- 1 oz Carpano Classico Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Cocktail Cherries for garnish
What You’ll Do
- Add ingredients to a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir till dilution.
- Serve up in a Coupe or Manhattan Glass.
- Garnish with cocktail cherries.
- THEN PUT YOUR VERMOUTH IN THE FRIDGE!